• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ar 15 build question/opinion

Alright, I’ve heard enough out of the peanut gallery and the great unwashed masses of ODT.

Like I’ve told y’all before...

If you want expert advice, you need to ask an expert.

Y’all can keep on wandering around in the dark or you can get yourselves a heaping helping of FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE straight from the man that’s “been there, done that and got the T-shirt”

He’s seen it all and he’s done it all. If you don’t believe it, just ask him and he’ll post a short novel about it.

So on the subject of Ballistic Advantage barrels, what has been your experience @greg vess ?

Alright, I’ve heard enough out of the peanut gallery and the great unwashed masses of ODT.

Like I’ve told y’all before...

If you want expert advice, you need to ask an expert.

Y’all can keep on wandering around in the dark or you can get yourselves a heaping helping of FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE straight from the man that’s “been there, done that and got the T-shirt”

He’s seen it all and he’s done it all. If you don’t believe it, just ask him and he’ll post a short novel about it.

So on the subject of Ballistic Advantage barrels, what has been your experience @greg vess ?

Dang man, you got a bunch of MEGA and Greg Vess posters all over your bedroom?

*snicker*

Yes I am definitely wanting free float. I thought I read the Vlotr was not Billet, don’t quote me. That’s one tool I don’t have and I figured if I can get the barrel with the gas block already installed that would be a plus. I am wanting to go mid length on this one. I really appreciate the feedback.

Yes I am definitely wanting free float. I thought I read the Vlotr was not Billet, don’t quote me. That’s one tool I don’t have and I figured if I can get the barrel with the gas block already installed that would be a plus. I am wanting to go mid length on this one. I really appreciate the feedback.

You're right, it's forged. The shell deflector is what made me assume it's billet.

you got a bunch of MEGA and Greg Vess posters all over your bedroom?
Depends on what you consider a “bunch”

I’ve only got one each of these posters....

13D78FE6-FE97-454C-8E8A-3382B8ECF7E9.jpeg
6EEFA604-82DB-4ADA-805A-4E8F5BEB32D2.jpeg
196D87A6-057D-43D6-8B89-17D833D6696D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom