• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 pistol movement

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Now that the boom has been lowered on pistol braces I see an awful lot of pistols getting moved. I never got into the short barrels pistol scene but I have to admit that with the braces they were somewhat eye appealing. The looked good and as if the persons making actually made them that way to begin with instead of those braces being an afterthought. Now with those braces being required to be removed from the picture we are back to a gun with a dong hanging out the back of it. Not so attractive anymore Hum! However ugly they may be I do wish you guys with a couple grand wrapped up in those ugly mutts a very speedy sale. I can't say that I didn't see this coming from a million miles away because its crystal clear what they were being used for in the first place. Which is one reason why I didn't bother in the first place along with extreme velocity loss. When it comes to AR type weapons someone is paying close attention to make sure we are not cheating or skirting the system if you will. Adios to the only thing that made those desirable anyway! 🙋‍♂️

Just to play devil's advocate here, I have never had to clear my house of multiple intruders in a live situation BUT if I did,, don't want to be swinging a 16" barrel around.
Well I would have to say a regular handgun would pretty much make the 16in barrel problem be a non problem. I'm just taking a wild stab at it here.

I had a few in the last couple of years. I enjoyed them. However, when the ATF rolled out their factoring criteria I figured things were going to get complicated. After the clown was elected, I decided to just get rid of them because I didn't want the hassle. I recently picked up an AP5. If I get 700 reliable rounds through it I'll probably SBR it. In the meantime, I'm learning to shoot it off the sling. It's not that bad.

8B672603-2D13-413C-85E5-8B02EBE074AB.jpeg

Short barrels FTW

Back
Top Bottom