• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 pistol movement

Yet you come on here to blast your local FFL for not having braced pistols hanging off the wall? Then try to talk **** about someone who Form 1s a gun? Guess you expect others to publicly resist, while you hide behind your keyboard and ridicule someone who reluctantly follows the laws?

I dont expect anyone to do jack**** lol. Politicians or citizens.

In fact i expect quite the opposite.

Hell yea i blasted that kid. That store isnt "my local FFL" lol... i wouldnt associate myself with any gun store here, or most of the so-called "2A Community". Hes exactly the type of person who is the problem. Spreading false info like how the sheriff isnt going to enforce this or that(he'll do what the **** he's told to do lol)...

Nobody knows how this is going to pan out, except the ones calling the shots, and good luck even finding out who that is.

What about just swapping out for a 16" barrel to make it a rifle? Is there some rule against that?
From what I understand, you can take a loaded pistol across state line with no issue, but that is a no no for rifles, so I certainly see the advantages of not registering as an SBR...it couldn't be used in interstate travel.

Sometimes I wonder why I spend so much time, energy and money to promote shooting, firearms ownership and maintaining a safe, clean place to shoot. The level of whining compromise and willingness to give up others' natural rights exhibited by some alleged 2A proponents makes me sick to my stomach.

These people are fools lying to themselves if they think their Pa-Paw's thutty thutty is safe in the wooden gun rack hanging on their living room wall over the plaid sofa.
I 100% agree. I have a friend that is supposed to be a 2a supporter that I quote said “ I’ll give up my pistol braces and 30rd mags as long as I can keep a few of my guns”. I literally told him he was F’ing nuts and a disgrace to the 2a community. Why the heck would you let ANY of your rights be compromised? We no longer discuss guns. If we talk at all. Poor sheeple.

Back
Top Bottom