• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 pistol movement

You’re either pro 2A or you’re not.

I’m really starting to hate the 2A community. Between closeted ATF supporters and the why do you need that group it’s so easy to see why we are ****ed.
Sometimes I wonder why I spend so much time, energy and money to promote shooting, firearms ownership and maintaining a safe, clean place to shoot. The level of whining compromise and willingness to give up others' natural rights exhibited by some alleged 2A proponents makes me sick to my stomach.

These people are fools lying to themselves if they think their Pa-Paw's thutty thutty is safe in the wooden gun rack hanging on their living room wall over the plaid sofa.

Sometimes I wonder why I spend so much time, energy and money to promote shooting, firearms ownership and maintaining a safe, clean place to shoot. The level of whining compromise and willingness to give up others' natural rights exhibited by some alleged 2A proponents makes me sick to my stomach.

These people are fools lying to themselves if they think their Pa-Paw's thutty thutty is safe in the wooden gun rack hanging on their living room wall over the plaid sofa.
Okay?????

Yea, I hear ya and I don't disagree BUT, I don't mind having 30 rounds of ammo that does a whole lot of damage as it passes through bad guys. Never any Grankids around at night anymore so I don't have to worry about penetration too much.
You said penetration... bahahaha..

When it comes to AR type weapons someone is paying close attention to make sure we are not cheating or skirting the system if you will.

Screenshot_20230228_052526_Chrome.jpg

We definitely can't have folks disobeying all these malum prohibitum laws now, can we? My God, it'll be total chaos and folks will stop backing the blue! Mayhem will reign supreme and we won't know what's right or wrong anymore! If we don't obey our betters who are smart enough to tell us right from wrong, why society will completely break down and I won't be able to buy my daily Twinkies at the Quickie Mart.

What no one is discussing is how this affects the disabled. I have a few disabled students and they have a lot of questions.

What it boils down too is, a disabled person has to pay MORE to exercise their rights. Someone missing an arm (like my student) shouldn’t have to pay $200 and wait, Lord knows how long, for an accessory makes it more comfortable and accurate for them. That’s discrimination. And the govt can’t require a disabled person to disclose their disability to purchase a firearm. But I wouldn’t put it past them trying and making braces only available to those with proof of a qualifying disability.

Next thing these crooks will do is impose a $200 tax on ALL “assault weapons”. They’ll claim that there’s plenty other firearms a person can utilize instead.
Totally agree. The $200 pay to play shouldn’t exist. But our gov has established a way to tax a want and a need. You wanna save your hearing, you pay. You wanna control a longer than normal handgun, you pay. And all of the other BS that falls under the “stamp” rules.

You'll be fine Elmer.
Dude! It's just an opinion. A couple of you guys need a prescription to a strong sedative. I post things in a controversial way and a couple of you just get sucked right in. Call me all the names you want. Get all rilled up! I couldn't give a rats behind. You guys don't bother me on bit. I have done what set out to do. Oh by the way to your original post Jesus Christ has nothing to do with the conversation. Have a good buddy.

Back
Top Bottom