• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 pistol movement

Guess what’s next…

Anything that can be concealed.

2E8B3425-02E8-47BE-9A95-7D4F1B49CC6F.jpeg

I think what will happen next is folks are gonna dress their "shortys" however they want now that what was legal has been declared illegal. Vertical forgrips and stocks and exotic triggers.

Just my 2 cents.

I was in the gun store last weekend and the kid behind the counter was giving some poor customer the "local sheriff says he isn't gonna enforce anything, i wouldn't worry too much" speech. The whole thing sounded so scripted and generic.

I look around the store... not a brace or braced weapon anywhere for sale. Not a single item.

What does that tell you?

His justification was that "it will never fly because half the country is against it". I literally had to stop myself from staring and laughing like i was at a comedy show. Straight copy and paste from whatever dumbass YouTube 2A channel he watches on his lunch break.

I was in the gun store last weekend and the kid behind the counter was giving some poor customer the "local sheriff says he isn't gonna enforce anything, i wouldn't worry too much" speech. The whole thing sounded so scripted and generic.

I look around the store... not a brace or braced weapon anywhere for sale. Not a single item.

What does that tell you?
what's it tell me? I don't know... that your local gun store is like all the other gun stores I've been in lately?

Back
Top Bottom