• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 pistol movement

So i guess you already know the rest of the story.
I'm sure I'm missing something. I guess I'm not following you... what exactly are you suggesting? Is everyone supposed to parade around with their braced weapons and put em all over the walls of their stores to show how they won't comply?

not trying to be difficult, I just don't follow

I'm sure I'm missing something. I guess I'm not following you... what exactly are you suggesting? Is everyone supposed to parade around with their braced weapons and put em all over the walls of their stores to show how they won't comply?

not trying to be difficult, I just don't follow

I'm saying don't be a hypocrite, that was pretty obvious.

I think you are trying to be difficult, so this is my last response.

I'm saying don't be a hypocrite, that was pretty obvious.

I think you are trying to be difficult, so this is my last response.
That’s your last response because they painted you into a corner. I’ll watch for you to march on the capital with your unregistered suppressed machine gun and scream to the tops of your lungs, “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!”

The NFA laws suck and are stupid at best……but until we elect people to over it, it’s the law. So get off your high horse.

1678634079332.jpeg

That’s your last response because they painted you into a corner. I’ll watch for you to march on the capital with your unregistered suppressed machine gun and scream to the tops of your lungs, “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!”

The NFA laws suck and are stupid at best……but until we elect people to over it, it’s the law. So get off your high horse.

Thas was my last response because i'm not interested in spelling things out for people who want to play ignorant.

Posting anything on the internet is a waste of time - your thoughts, or your opinion of other peoples thoughts. Myself included.

I'm not marching on the capital lol. Why? Because i just dont care that ****ing much.

If its a big enough deal to me i'll do as i like and not ask a damn soul for permission.

I'm certainly not gonna lie to myself and others about how this or that is gonna change because some citizens dont like it, and that any politician truly gives a flying **** about my rights or what i'd like to do. It's just a means of employment to them, nothing more.

Thas was my last response because i'm not interested in spelling things out for people who want to play ignorant.

Posting anything on the internet is a waste of time - your thoughts, or your opinion of other peoples thoughts. Myself included.

I'm not marching on the capital lol. Why? Because i just dont care that ****ing much.

If its a big enough deal to me i'll do as i like and not ask a damn soul for permission.

I'm certainly not gonna lie to myself and others about how this or that is gonna change because some citizens dont like it, and that any politician truly gives a flying **** about my rights or what i'd like to do. It's just a means of employment to them, nothing more.

Yet you come on here to blast your local FFL for not having braced pistols hanging off the wall? Then try to talk **** about someone who Form 1s a gun? Guess you expect others to publicly resist, while you hide behind your keyboard and ridicule someone who reluctantly follows the laws?

Back
Top Bottom