• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ar binary trigger and gas issues

So let’s plan a dr visit…Weekends are best for me I’m located in Woodstock where are you I know we’re kind of close and what do I need to bring besides the two guns do I need extra buffer springs are buffers

So let’s plan a dr visit…Weekends are best for me I’m located in Woodstock where are you I know we’re kind of close and what do I need to bring besides the two guns do I need extra buffer springs are buffers

I live in Dallas, and am the Armorer at TruPrep in Marietta. I have a pay-to-play outdoor range in Aragon that I could rent for the necessary time.

The majority of what I want to do doesn’t require a range.

I have been to TruPrep a couple times I know the range you’re talking about we were going to go once do you want to go over it if I’m not mistaken that range is about an hour and 15 minutes from me

I have been to TruPrep a couple times I know the range you’re talking about we were going to go once do you want to go over it if I’m not mistaken that range is about an hour and 15 minutes from me

Between work and an upcoming vacation, I wouldn’t be able to get to the range until the very end of this month, or beginning of September. I can meet you at TruPrep this Wednesday or Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom