• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR build question

Holosuns are pretty nice for the money. My personal favorite is finding a deal on a used aimpoint comp m4. They can be found $400-500 depending on condition and are incredible optics.
The MRO and PRO are also great optics thag ive used and cheaper options.

Clyde armory had a solid deal on the m2. Think it was like 220 with a mount. I regret not buying one. Aimpoint makes some great stuff.

Reactions: LTP
That sounds like a good base. Id suggest a different optic because the eotechs have a pretty poor battery life compared to other modern brands, and the meprolight can be hard to see the dot in certain lighting situations

What do you suggest on optics? I should have read all the replies before responding.

What do you suggest on optics? I should have read all the replies before responding.
I like the aimpoint comp m4 and PRO. I also really like the trijicon MRO. If those are out of the budget, the Holosuns are pretty decent too. Ive owned all of these and have been happy with them. Currently have 3 comp m4s, an mro and a holosun

That sounds like a good base. Id suggest a different optic because the eotechs have a pretty poor battery life compared to other modern brands, and the meprolight can be hard to see the dot in certain lighting situations
Agreed, even if you ignore Eotech's betrayal/lawsuit it would never be my first choice. Aimpoint, Trijicon, or Holosun for red dot style optics.

Back
Top Bottom