• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Bunker will have Spikes AR's and lowers tomorrow morning!

I'm thinking that you probably should have got yours first before posting. Good luck boys. JDH4375, if you bring a big enough bottle, you could share.

I drove by on way to work this monring and there were at least 15 people lined up 2 hours before they open the doors.

Do people not work? -_-

Flexible work schedules? I dont know... I suppose if I "had" to have something that they were going to have in stock (BCGs), I may have gone in late and worked late.

If you can flip it to gunbroker and make a couple hundred bucks, it might be worth the time...

I just dropped by there, they were already sold out of the complete rifles but Spikes stripped lowers are $159 and they had about 60 of this shipment left (limited to 1 per customer per day though). They have 4 different non-color filled options, spider, punisher, calico jack, and zombie. They also have complete Spikes A2 uppers with Magpul MOE handguards.

They're also having a drawing for anyone who buys something today, giving away one of the stripped lowers, an AAC Blackout flash hider, Frog Lube kit, and some Spikes apparel, all as separate drawings.

Last edited:
If you can flip it to gunbroker and make a couple hundred bucks, it might be worth the time...

Yeah, If I wanted to be a gun dealer, I would get an FFL and try to start a business. But I am happy with my current situation. Trading for guns and/or selling guns to buy other guns generally keeps me happy.

I just dropped by there, they were already sold out of the complete rifles but Spikes stripped lowers are $159 and they had about 60 of this shipment left (limited to 1 per customer per day though). They have 4 different non-color filled options, spider, punisher, calico jack, and zombie. They also have complete Spikes A2 uppers with Magpul MOE handguards.

They're also having a drawing for anyone who buys something today, giving away one of the stripped lowers, an AAC Blackout flash hider, Frog Lube kit, and some Spikes apparel, all as separate drawings.

That mean they are preselling?

Nope, from my understanding (and I could be wrong) they will only sell what they have in store and they're not even taking online orders. But it sounded like they're expecting more stuff to come in. They've been posting pretty frequent updates on facebook about what they're expecting to show up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom