• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR fcg question

Radar363

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Question for the more knowledgeable than I - several years back I put together a couple of lowers using PSA stripped lowers and 2 different lower parts kits, one PSA and one Daniel Defense.
And I didn't note which one went where...
Is there any way to tell the difference if I take them apart? Any forge marks anywhere?

They both function the same and I can't tell if one is any smoother than the other so that's not the problem, just wanted to know in case I have to sell one so I can be as truthful with the build as possible.

Look at the safety selector, there's a blank space between the lines on the top side. Some safeties are marked with a "S" in that space

Look on the hammer. There may be two "S" stamps on it as well.

See if they both have the stamps. If they both match, not really a way to tell, lol

If only one has the stamps, I would bet its the DD. I can check tonight if nobody else chimes in.

No way to tell. Lower parts are lower parts. I seriously doubt anyone will care. DD doesn't make their own lower parts anyway, so it's probably no different than PSAs.
This was several years ago so they may have still been making their own.
It's not a big deal to me but I wanted to be able to tell someone what they were getting if it mattered to them.

Back
Top Bottom