• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR GUYS - Can I free float a hand guard on a HBAR Bushmaster 20" A2 Service Rifle?

I jumped in the deep end, A4 WhiteOak upper, Krieger Barrel, Geissele Trigger, Magpul UBR stock, Magpul Forward Assist, Nightforce Service Rifle Scope. In this game, it's buy once, cry once. In big matches I never want to second guess my equipment, when I shoot a bad shot I only have myself to blame. I'm going to the National Matches at Camp Perry in 2 weeks.

CQB27 CQB27 , you should come out to TheFloydCountyWildlifeClub for their monthly match.
You're right, I should!
I have shot out there a time or three but never at one of the matches. it was when the club was hosting the City of Rome for a annual event. Great shooting site for sure.

I jumped in the deep end, A4 WhiteOak upper, Krieger Barrel, Geissele Trigger, Magpul UBR stock, Magpul Forward Assist, Nightforce Service Rifle Scope. In this game, it's buy once, cry once. In big matches I never want to second guess my equipment, when I shoot a bad shot I only have myself to blame. I'm going to the National Matches at Camp Perry in 2 weeks.
I hope you start a thread when you get back from Camp Perry and tell us all about it.:hungry:

Sorry I'm jumping into the thread late. I found out first hand Bushmaster presses in the sight block pins, so whatever free float system you use, bank on not getting the sight block off without something a lot more than a hammer and punch. Midwest's free float quadrail that clamps on the existing barrel nut by cutting off the delta ring would be a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom