• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Pistols...anyone?

Hawk-eye,

Absolutely love this AR pistol and anyone who has ever fired it loves it too (gots ta get me one of dems). It is deadly accurate at pistol ranges and very quiet with 124-147 grain subsonic ammo. It is really a pleasure to fire and the recoil is extremely controllable. Rapid fire and you can mag dump into a 2-3 inch circle at 20 yards with ease, take your time on the trigger and see how many you can stack on top of each other at that distance.

The bad, well if you ever had to use it for self-defense and then the jurors get a look at it, good luck to you sir as a conviction is probably eminent.

AR 9mm with a 5 1/2 threaded barrel, Spikes Tactical upper, Spikes 9mm ramped bolt, YHM rail, YHM Cobra Suppressor with a fixed barrel adapter, Fake Point red dot, Magpul BUS, Spikes Tactical lower, Spikes Tactical pistol buffer, ACE buffer tube w/foam cover, Ergo grip, Rock River LPK w/DPMS style hammer, Rock River drop in magazine block, C-Products Stainless Steel painted magazines w/Magpul ranger loops.

i51.tinypic.com_13yh078.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_2hwk6rn.jpg

Here are pics of mine

IMG_20110316_122658.jpg
IMG_20110316_122739.jpg

Bushmaster Carbon 15 Pistol(5.56 Nato Barrel) with some sprinkles on top.

In my opinion, the best 250yd and less gun on the road.
Perfect for engaging multiple targets at different ranges with consistant and repeatable hits at night.
3-9x rangefinder with BDC to 500yrds
holographic red dot
laser
Trijicon night sights( iron sights)
Noveske Flaming pig flash hider(more like flame thrower) Redirects flash toward target.
Command Arms cheek saddle for proper sight alignment.(not designed to be a butstock and not used for one.)

I LOVE MINE!!!!!

I want to see yours and maybe get some Ideas for a new one.

Hawk-eye

Last edited:
Hawk-eye,

Very nice! I like the cover on the buffer tube. Is that a factory cover, or did you fabricate it? Some complain about the buffer tube on these pistols but when firing them I find if you rest your cheek on it gives another point of contact that allows the whole platform to be more stable during firing. I see you went with the flaming pig! Looks awesome overall and well done.

I figured why bother with a pistol and just paid the $200 for an SBR. Much nicer with a stock on the gun..

I love my LMT 10.5". It is one of my most favorite guns of all time.

i have always wanted a draco or ar pistol... but knew that as soon as I got it, I would regret it solely for the fact that I cant afford the ammunition for how I would love to shoot one of those. I would rather spend the money for the stamp and get SBR.

I am not a fan of having the Federal Government track my firearms.
My Pistol performs as well as any SBR without the Govt.
What if the Govt decided to revoke your Tax Stamp and move to confiscate all Class III weapons?
Don't think it won't happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9X2VbhSH9o&feature=related

I would say:

"Oh yeah... that full auto, sbr, suppressed gun?... yeah that got stole yesterday. I have been meaning to call yall... just been busy in my garden lately.. yall want some maters?"

I am not a fan of having the Federal Government track my firearms.
My Pistol performs as well as any SBR without the Govt.
What if the Govt decided to revoke your Tax Stamp and move to confiscate all Class III weapons?
Don't think it won't happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9X2VbhSH9o&feature=related

Ever fill out a 4473? If the gov't wanted to take the time to do it, we'll all be screwed.

And before the myth gets spouted again, the gov't cannot walk in and see your NFA items just because. That only applies to FFL dealers (that's C&R as well for all of you people with them). The 4th Amendment protects you from them being able to walk into your home and look at what you've got. It's the fools that let them in without a warrant that have the problems.

Back
Top Bottom