• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Sling question...

And I gave you a couple
Hey I understand that completely and I understand how much it cost to fabricate something and the labor involved oh, I was just wondering if there was some other reason possibly legal, insurance, whatever for the huge difference. I owned a manufacturing company that dealt in Fabrics, sewing, Hardware and related stuff for over 20 years. Believe me I'm aware of Chinese competition.
And 800% difference is huge when you calculate the material cost regardless of location.

For AR I dont use the single point but for my MP5K its good

Some here, but mine is a Colt 9mm SMG. That’s my only single point-equipped gun because of its short length. I use a 2-point for everything else, specifically the Blue Force Gear Vickers sling. They’re not overly pricey, usually $42 or less.

Do you want quality materials and to employ Americans? Or are you OK with questionable materials put together by a 13 year old Chinese girl?

im ok w/the chinese girl, i HATE paying americants.

Material matters to me and so does price. The Wally world slings will dig into your shoulder sometimes and with a heavy .308 or an AR it starts to hurt on the trail. I prefer leather for long treks and nylon for the range.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cmshoot cmshoot
Question for you. Sir...
When mounting your forward mlock attachment on the handguard rail... should it be up front.??? Or back towards the back end of rail near chamber area.??? My first use of a Blue Force Vickers sling on an AR I just finished building, I mounted the front QD. attachment almost all the way forward on the rail... Seems like a lot of sling loss... just doesn't seem to hang as comfortably as I thought or expected it would.??? FYI, rear attachment point is a QD also on Magpul buttstock...
Any mounting/hanging advice would be much appreciated.!!!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom