• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Stoner COMPLETE upper $169!!! Now OOS

Keep an eye on gunbroker. I don’t know if Phase 5 is still listing them on there anymore or not, but he used to list 4 or 5 of them at a time for less than $200 each.

You gotta jump on it when he does that though because they sell out FAST at that price.

Yep, I think that's where I got my last one from. And then I didn't use it, so I sold it. :rolleyes:

I still KINDA wish I had got one of those FSP cutout DD uppers the other day. Decisions, decisions...

Yep, I think that's where I got my last one from. And then I didn't use it, so I sold it. :rolleyes:

I still KINDA wish I had got one of those FSP cutout DD uppers the other day. Decisions, decisions...
Man I could write a book about all the stuff I regret not getting when the price was good or all the stuff I had that I regret selling.

It’s all part of the hobby

Last October, they were $199.99. Compare that to the recent $169.99 (no pinned front sight, but with easily removable gas block), and I would say not such a great deal, but cheaper than most with included BCG and CH.
Kind of what I was thinking, seems to have good reviews. I don't need another AR..(or do I):confused:

Back
Top Bottom