• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Trigger Upgrade???

Ronaldo Crespin

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
34   0
Reaction score
If you please,

Can I get some recommendations for an AR trigger upgrade? I don't want to spend $300 for a new trigger assy., as I am never going to be a competitor, but I do not like the slop that comes with a standard LPK trigger.

Someone mentioned BCM but was not sure about it.

Any help is good help.

Please and Thanks.

If you please,

Can I get some recommendations for an AR trigger upgrade? I don't want to spend $300 for a new trigger assy., as I am never going to be a competitor, but I do not like the slop that comes with a standard LPK trigger.

Someone mentioned BCM but was not sure about it.

Any help is good help.

Please and Thanks.

Someone on here turned me on to these at the end of 2016 in one of the discussion threads. I own several AR's with them installed, great trigger feel without going crazy on the cost.

https://algdefense.com/alg-combat-trigger-act.html

the G in ALG stands for Geissele btw.

The G2S was just on sale for $109, cannot remember the site though.

The LaRue is ok, just don't like the sharp edges on the trigger bow face.

CMC also makes a pretty nice low cost option as well, plus they offer a flat bow, which I do like.

ALG ACT triggers and try the different springs included to see which one you like. I run them in a lot of my AR's and never had an issue. They are not Geissele triggers, but they are not priced like them either. Good upgrade over the stock GI trigger for the money. Another trigger is PSA EPT. They are not quiet as nice of the ALG units, but if you find them for $29 they are a deal. Just remember to add taxes, S&H to what ever trigger you looking at if shipping is involved.

Back
Top Bottom