• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR upper recommendations

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
Looking for some AR upper recommendations? I can't afford high end like Daniel Defense or Noveske...wish I could. Looking for a reliable moderately priced upper for my first AR pistol build.

Aero Precision name has been pretty much gold in here on the ODT. I had a stripped upper and honestly I couldn't tell the difference between that and about 50 others

Aero Precision name has been pretty much gold in here on the ODT. I had a stripped upper and honestly I couldn't tell the difference between that and about 50 others
Just a stripped upper... sure. Not much difference.

Forge mark is a forge mark. But it is possible for the shop that machines the forging to make errors. Be out of spec.

Aero not only makes a decent part, but their assembly has been good in my experience as well.

Just a stripped upper... sure. Not much difference.

Forge mark is a forge mark. But it is possible for the shop that machines the forging to make errors. Be out of spec.

Aero not only makes a decent part, but their assembly has been good in my experience as well.
Yes, the forge Mark was exactly the same as a Stag Arms I had at the exact same time

Looking for some AR upper recommendations? I can't afford high end like Daniel Defense or Noveske...wish I could. Looking for a reliable moderately priced upper for my first AR pistol build.
Had 3 of Prolights uppers and was pleased with em all,I am sure the fan boys will run em in the ground in a minute cause they dont cost enough,but they worked for me.It was a fun gun not a war weapon

I picked up some BCM uppers at a really good sale price a while back. If you want one for what I’ve got in it, hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom