• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR10 Scope?

Cabelas is running a sale on the Bushnell AR optics 308 3-12x40 for 99 bucks. 79 dollars off the regular price. I have one on a AR10 and it gives me sub 1/2 moa at 100 yards. The only draw back is they weigh a ton. I guess that's good for durability but it sure makes a AR10 heavier than it already is. I think I paid right at 200 bucks at Optics Planet. For the money it's a damn good scope. It will never be a NightForce but for 250 yards it works great. I stretch mine out to 200 and it's real accurate at that distance as well. Last time I went to the range I had the same ammo I shot the last time and I told my friend I was going for between the eyes on a cold bore 200 yard shot. You couldn't have measured it any closer than the same distance between each eye. They hold their zero. You can see on the target where I walked in four shot one click at a time. Then I gave it a good amount of clicks left and two down to get it in there. That shot was right in the middle.

Attachments

• 20170908_111340.jpg
    20170908_111340.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 9
I have a Vortex Viper 2.5x10 on my 308 AR. Love it, but then again I am very pleased with Vortex optics. Clear glass good prices and from my understanding they have great customer service IF you need it.

I have owned Vortex scopes as well and they are really hard to beat for the money. They are super clear and the warranty is just awesome. Some of their scopes come with shims you place under the elevation turret so you can return right to zero without having to look. The shims keep you from passing the zero. You really get a lot of features with Vortex Scopes in the 400-800 range.

Back
Top Bottom