• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ar10 under 600.00

I can't speak about the quality of the people at BCA. They may be trash. I've honestly never heard anyone say that before. Regarding the rifles themselves, mine look good and shoot well. That's about all I can say.

I can't speak about the quality of the people at BCA. They may be trash. I've honestly never heard anyone say that before. Regarding the rifles themselves, mine look good and shoot well. That's about all I can say.
Guessing that you have never even once researched BCA then. Only way to know nothing more.

Hmm...

Eugene Moore – Bear Creek Arsenal – We started business in 1970 as a two-person shop doing repair work. We then started sub-contracting machine work in the mid-1980s.

We worked with automotive, off-road construction equipment, power tools for companies like Black & Decker and DeWalt. Over time, we grew from 33 employees in 1989 to 350 employees to 1999. Between 2000 and 2012, a lot of that business moved to other countries like Mexico and China. We were invited to move to Mexico by Black & Decker/DeWalt, but after exploring it, we decided not to. We also declined to put a plant in China as well.

Back
Top Bottom