• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ar15 2.5 lb Drop In Ultra Match Skeletonized $105

It's cheap, I just hear a lot of bad stuff about Davidson Defense... Something as critical as a trigger, where if the sear or other parts are not put together well, can cause the gun to go full auto when you don't want it to... I would be cautious...

It's cheap, I just hear a lot of bad stuff about Davidson Defense... Something as critical as a trigger, where if the sear or other parts are not put together well, can cause the gun to go full auto when you don't want it to... I would be cautious...
esp when the larue mbt 2s trigger is $99

Zactly. There are plenty of quality brands that I trust, for the same price...

They are a weird company. They have like 4 different company names but they all have the same mailing address. They buy cheap Chinese stuff and sell it. Now, I am fine with some of the stuff, just because it is from China doesn't make it bad. My iPhone was made in China... Several knife companies like Kizer are cranking out quality blades from China...

But a lot of their stuff is blemish and cast offs from other manufacturers, that they buy on the cheap and resell, but they don't disclose that they are blems, etc... Fit and finish seems to be hit or miss, and the quality is often questionable. I like cheap stuff if the quality is there, even if it doesn't have the polish of a Sig or whatever... But something about those guys has my Spidey sense tingling...

Back
Top Bottom