• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 barrel

My Barrel extension was pinned in the wrong place. Meaning the feed ramps do not line up. What can I do?
I must be totally misunderstanding your statement.

What would the barrel extension have Anything to do with the feed ramps. You making it sound like they may have the barrel extension in the wrong spot. Pics would help

I must be totally misunderstanding your statement.

What would the barrel extension have Anything to do with the feed ramps. You making it sound like they may have the barrel extension in the wrong spot. Pics would help
Correct it is pinnened in the incorrect location.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 61
Ok thanks for the picture. Who did feed ramps?
I bought a cheap Radical AR15 a I knew better because they had QC issues in the past. After talking to a few people who bought them they said the QC issues were resolved and that they were much better now. So I bought it with thinking I would change out some parts and upgrade it. It sat in my safe for weeks before I finally drug out to shoot it. I didn’t look at until it jammed on the 2nd round. That is when I saw the misaligned feed ramps.I will say though now I changed the barrel it shoots great. Functions well. Now it is back in safe. Fired about 500rds through it and no issues to this point.

Back
Top Bottom