• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 barrel

Correct it is pinnened in the incorrect location.
Ok thanks for the picture. Who did feed ramp
I bought a cheap Radical AR15 a I knew better because they had QC issues in the past. After talking to a few people who bought them they said the QC issues were resolved and that they were much better now. So I bought it with thinking I would change out some parts and upgrade it. It sat in my safe for weeks before I finally drug out to shoot it. I didn’t look at until it jammed on the 2nd round. That is when I saw the misaligned feed ramps.I will say though now I changed the barrel it shoots great. Functions well. Now it is back in safe. Fired about 500rds through it and no issues to this poin

Contact the manufacturer with a picture. See if they would be kind enough to send you a new barrel

RF owes you a barrel.

This should be a sticky illustrating the potential issues with Radical Firearms. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Yep. The issues of old with Radical are still there. Their reputation hasn’t improved in my opinion. I know years ago they were a company to stay away from due to their QA issues. Luckily I stripped it once I found this and ensured the rest of it was installed properly. I didn’t find any other issues..

Yep. The issues of old with Radical are still there. Their reputation hasn’t improved in my opinion. I know years ago they were a company to stay away from due to their QA issues. Luckily I stripped it once I found this and ensured the rest of it was installed properly. I didn’t find any other issues..
I had a RF 7.62x39 upper with BCG years ago. It ran fine. I just kept a backup bolt on hand. Let it go after getting an AK pattern rifle.

Back
Top Bottom