• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 barrel

Update*** RF did replace the barrel after several inquiries and request. They did finally allow me to send the barrel back on my dime but the return to me shipping was paid by them. I should receive the new barrel by Saturday.
Definitely could have gone worse. Would have been nice if they paid for shipping both ways

You really don't save anything with a cheap AR15. You sacrifice everything when you do. It might work for the immediate satisfaction of owning and shooting one but it will fail somewhere, somehow it will let you down. It could quite possibly be the difference between life or death if you grab it in a Home defense situation. Word if advice! Plan on using something else for SD.

You really don't save anything with a cheap AR15. You sacrifice everything when you do. It might work for the immediate satisfaction of owning and shooting one but it will fail somewhere, somehow it will let you down. It could quite possibly be the difference between life or death if you grab it in a Home defense situation. Word if advice! Plan on using something else for SD.
I have ran about 1k rounds through it now with the new stainless barrel that I installed and it hasn’t had a hiccup since. Budget AR’s aren’t all bad DB makes some decent AR in the sub $1K range that are really good and function really well. I like my bolt guns better but honestly I have never really been an AR guy I like AK’s better they are sloppy and run great that are true battle rifles.

Back
Top Bottom