• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 Pistol..Legalities of front grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fortunately I know some class 3 private dealers and class II builders. Ill inquire about their thoughts on the afg and if they can put the grip on and transfer it to me then.

Well fortunately I know some class 3 private dealers and class II builders. Ill inquire about their thoughts on the afg and if they can put the grip on and transfer it to me then.

AFG is a no go on AR pistols. Let me dig around and see if I can find the letter from the ATF.

I think your best bet is to spend the 200 buck and get the thing SBR'd. Then you wont have to worry about all this stupid stuff.

I think if I pick one up ill just refrain from messing with the front grip at all and shoot it in pistol configuration for a while before turning it into an sbr.

I have had a few pistols, I can't say that I really care for them. They are novel and what not, but I always feel like something is missing from them...... you know, the stock.

From now on, I'll just get the stamp and have an SBR. 200 bucks and a 3 month wait is worth the stock in my mind.

not 3 months these days but still worth the wait!

Really? I know a few guys who just got their paper work last week for some cans. The submitted the last week of December.

I know it was longer about a year ago, but my understanding was it had calmed back down. Hope so, I am submitting for a new can myself next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom