• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 SBR .357 SIG

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   0
Reaction score
Was on Quiet Riot site and seen they have stripped lowers for 9mm Glock mags. It says the uppers compatible with 9mm .40 and 357 SIG. Anyone know if I anyone sells or makes barrels for .357 SIG for an AR? Would be a great SBR build in my opinion.

Was on Quiet Riot site and seen they have stripped lowers for 9mm Glock mags. It says the uppers compatible with 9mm .40 and 357 SIG. Anyone know if I anyone sells or makes barrels for .357 SIG for an AR? Would be a great SBR build in my opinion.

Agreed.
If only Sig made the MPX in .357Sig...

While QC10 does list the .357 barrel on their website, I've never seen the field populated. I know they are pretty heavily invested in the PCC market, but I've never seen a .357 barrel from them.

They're pretty much unobtainium. I signed up for in-stock alerts last year from several vendors, received a few and they were either mistakes in their systems or they were gone in less than 30 minutes every time.

Maybe somehow build using IGB Austria, 7.5",10" & 16" threaded barrels
$329-$369
https://www.yrsinc.com/en/barrels

Back
Top Bottom