• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 Trigger Upgrade - Need ODT Advice

How much was the CMC flat? Drop in?

The MSRP is around $160 I think. Cheapest I've found then on sale is around $130 - I got 4 of them at that price when I had the chance.

I will find the package and get back to you, seems to be around $115 if I remember correctly
That's a heck of a price if it's what you really paid.

The MSRP is around $160 I think. Cheapest I've found then on sale is around $130 - I got 4 of them at that price when I had the chance.

That's a heck of a price if it's what you really paid.
Bought it from my LGS, so they cut a percentage discount on it. Just looked up the price I paid was $120 plus tax last year.

IMG_2465.JPG
This is the drop in package that at one time was under a $100. The trigger assembly in the box is the stock unit that came with the rifle.

The ALG ACT trigger group is a great choice for around $69.

Agree 100%. I just put an ACT in my M&P Sport 2 and the difference is night and day. ALG is owned by Geisselle's wife IIRC. I bought it from Primary Arms with a discount code for around $60 shipped.

I like the Geissele triggers, I just didn't want to put a $200-300 trigger in a $600 rifle.

Geisselle SSA-E if target, same trigger but run SSA springs if fighting rifle. I have the latter setup on my 5.56 SBR and it's the bomb. Honesty the SSA-E was the too light for me

Back
Top Bottom