• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 triggers

See that's the funny part. It's not fear it's the ability to block it altogether. So you keep on trucking big guy. I'll sleep better knowing I reduced my overall risk due to lower exposure.

Nothing like having men lose their jobs because they made a single post about gender identity bull**** and some asshole digs through their **** and doxxes them.
I don't have to worry about that either.

No, I checked your link, and read the post by “Josiah”.

I never said the ones marked “PSA” are not PSA barrels. I stated that because a name is on a barrel doesn’t mean that’s who made it. FN makes barrels for numerous folks, and will mark the barrels as whatever those folks pay to have them say.

I’m no longer even stating that PSA does not make AR barrels. I had a conversation with an informed individual a year ago who told me information to the contrary, which is what I went on. It’s definitely possible that I’m wrong, or that the information I was given is no longer correct. I’ve been wrong before, and will again.

Reading statements on other sites that say that PSA makes their own CHF barrel, but does not specifically state “AR barrels” leaves some room for doubt. They could be making AR barrels, or AK barrels, or both. Dude had a platform to make a definitive statement, and he did not. Doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s being deceptive; it could just mean that he’s not a good communicator.

I’ve seen this from PSA before, and it’s made me jaded, as well as skeptical.

I thought DA Machine was the primary maker for PSA barrels. That's a machine shop owned by Jesse James and DA stands for Death Choppers. Anyways that's what the situation was the last time I checked. I just read the post and thought I would throw that out there.

I looked it up just to make sure. Last I heard was DC machine and just read an article that DC Machine and PSA are sister companies. Man I wish I would have had Jessie James's luck. Although the article didn't get into hammer forging FN does both CHF/ Chrome lined and just CHF barrels with no lining so that I can not say for 100 percent certainty PSA does their own CHF process. Their sister Co. does make their barrels.

They also bet that their standard barrel would match the accuracy of high end custom barrels and proved it right then and there. Wow! Impressive. They also machine there own lowers. The reason they are cost efficient for the customer. Now I will stick with my good old choices, I might consider some of their other offerings. I swore off their products the article made me think twice. It was a third party that wrote up the article. You can never go solely on that though. Again only button rifling was presented.

I looked it up just to make sure. Last I heard was DC machine and just read an article that DC Machine and PSA are sister companies. Man I wish I would have had Jessie James's luck. Although the article didn't get into hammer forging FN does both CHF/ Chrome lined and just CHF barrels with no lining so that I can not say for 100 percent certainty PSA does their own CHF process. Their sister Co. does make their barrels.
I understand. You don't enjoy evidence contrary to your beliefs. Ill stop arguing with stupid people.

Back
Top Bottom