• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 triggers

I understand. You don't enjoy evidence contrary to your beliefs. Ill stop arguing with stupid people.
I wasn't disputing your word and it is not my belief that they don't make a CHF barrel. I was just mentioning it did not say anything about it in the article. It was a pretty extensive write-up and you would have thought they would have mentioned it but they did not that's all I was saying. They may make them it makes no difference to me. I thought I would just look it up and confirm what you were saying. Not to prove you right or wrong I just reading up on it for general knowledge. The only thing I could find is they teamed up with FN to make a 7.62×39 CHF but it didn't day who actually machined the barrel. There is no need to get into name calling. Everything I own is paid for and I am retired at 55 and I am stupid?????? You don't have to get into the name calling we can have an intelligent conversation without it going there.

You never entered my mind. I was more or less relaying info to CMshoot while I was looking up the article. I don't think I've ever seen a post from you in the 10 years I've been on this site. Anyways I was more on your side than anything. Proving that PSA does make their own Barrels in a sense because DC machine is their sister company. So you were getting more benefit out of the statement than anybody was.

PSA does not manufacture any CHF barrels in-house; they purchase them from FN.

I’m fairly positive PSA does not manufacture AR barrels of any sort in-house.

If you’re gonna try and make some kinda confusing ass flex, get your facts straight or you just may get laughed out of THIS forum after being tarred and feathered.
“Confusing ass flex” just literally made me spray coffee all over my laptop. Damn it.

Back
Top Bottom