• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 triggers

2021 post. PSA offering their own CHF barrels. If you dig a bit more you will find that they did, in fact, purchase their own CHF.

In addition to the above post, confirmed by Josiah of PSA customer support etc, you can search on PSA website for PSA manufactured barrels and find an example such as https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...o-1-7-a2-nitride-barrel-m4-ext-516444711.html

I mean not trying to be a dick at this point but if y'all are claiming I'm wrong provide the proof.

This isn't a stab at either side of the argument but is interesting after using google for something besides boobies.

It looks like PSA's parent company owns a lot of manufacturing companies. It also appears the guy that started PSA is the CEO of JJE Capital so I guess a case could be made that they have all their manufacturing in-house. DC Machines specifically appears to be their "in-house" barrel maker but not sure if they have the machines to run CHF barrels.

I guess if people were to sit around and argue nuanced semantics about under one roof or in-house to prove a point they could. I would prefer to use the energy to make better BBQ because it's directly related to a good quality of life and loving Jesus.

This isn't a stab at either side of the argument but is interesting after using google for something besides boobies.

It looks like PSA's parent company owns a lot of manufacturing companies. It also appears the guy that started PSA is the CEO of JJE Capital so I guess a case could be made that they have all their manufacturing in-house. DC Machines specifically appears to be their "in-house" barrel maker but not sure if they have the machines to run CHF barrels.

I guess if people were to sit around and argue nuanced semantics about under one roof or in-house to prove a point they could. I would prefer to use the energy to make better BBQ because it's directly related to a good quality of life and loving Jesus.
"using google for something besides boobies." I guess You could do that. While you were doing that, I found the AK chicks. We chat.
1669300541149.png

You seem like a knowledgeable guy but the fact you include the ALG ACT and LaRue in the same stratosphere makes me question every other post of yours I've ever taken something from.
Dude! You don't know how off you are with that statement . CMshoot knows more about triggers than me and you ever will. The ALG with a set of JP springs makes for a fine range/ budget home defense trigger. Only if you just can't afford a 300 dollar trigger. I have guns with that set up that will print sub 1 and sub 1/2 inch groups all year round. They can be set up to be a good units. I would trust one of those over a high dollar drop in unit always. I do have a drop in 3 or 3.5lb. job that's in a play gun and it works great. My go to defense has a worked mil-spec with new springs that I did and feels like ALG trigger with all the reliability of the mil-spec . Just a hair lighter than the ALG ACT.

Having “PSA” on a barrel does not mean that PSA made it. I own barrels that are marked with Rainier Arms and Hodge Defense, respectively, yet they were both made by FN.

SOLGW-marked nitride barrels are made for SOLGW, to their specs, by Ballistic Advantage.

The info that I had from a former PSA employee was that PSA bought their CHF AR barrels from FN, and were doing some of their CHF AK-variant barrels in-house. This info was from last winter.
Thanks for not checking any of my links. Just goes to show you have been proven wrong. The FN barrels are marked as such. The ones marked PSA are not FN but that's cool. Please, keep proving me wrong with your hand waves and anecdotal evidence.

Gotta love Thanksgiving.

Dude! You don't know how off you are with that statement . CMshoot knows more about triggers than me and you ever will. The ALG with a set of JP springs makes for a fine range/ budget home defense trigger. Only if you just can't afford a 300 dollar trigger. I have guns with that set up that will print sub 1 and sub 1/2 inch groups all year round. They can be set up to be a good units. I would trust one of those over a high dollar drop in unit always. I do have a drop in 3 or 3.5lb. job that's in a play gun and it works great. My go to defense has a worked mil-spec with new springs that I did and feels like ALG trigger with all the reliability of the mil-spec . Just a hair lighter than the ALG ACT.

Good thing you can type and not having the conversation in person because you most certainly have someones you know what waaaaaaaaay too far down your throat.

You know nothing about me, my experiences, my service, or what role I play in society today. Please continue to pontificate though.

Waiting for that inevitable ban because I'm having a factual argument with a mod who has been proven wrong at this point in regards to barrels.

Too bad opinions of non-mods gotta get **** on. Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom