• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR9 pistol

Wes30

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
27   0
Reaction score
So I am interested in a PSA AR9 pistol length complete upper assembly. I am left handed and the upper has no shell deflector. Does anyone have experience with shooting this style left handed. Do the shells have a tendency to go toward your face? Thoughts?

So I am in the market for an AR9 pistol. PSA has an upper with no shell deflector. I am left handed, does anyone have one like this that is left handed? I want to know if not having the deflector poses any concern.

I used to think I wanted an AR9 until the cz scorpion came out. Go shoot one and you won't want an AR9 anymore. Shop around and you can get one around $730.00 new for a pistol, then put the shockwave blade on it. You'll never look back. Sig also has the mpx, but its more $. The after market accessories are everywhere for the scorpion, tremendous support for it at reasonable prices.

I used to think I wanted an AR9 until the cz scorpion came out. Go shoot one and you won't want an AR9 anymore. Shop around and you can get one around $730.00 new for a pistol, then put the shockwave blade on it. You'll never look back. Sig also has the mpx, but its more $. The after market accessories are everywhere for the scorpion, tremendous support for it at reasonable prices.
The reason I want the PSA AR9 is because it takes my glock mags and I want it to be classified as a pistol with a dog arm brace. But I do agree that I need to go shoot the scorpion. I just don't want it to be considered a short barrel rifle. The upper I'm interested in is a 10.5".

The reason I want the PSA AR9 is because it takes my glock mags and I want it to be classified as a pistol with a dog arm brace. But I do agree that I need to go shoot the scorpion. I just don't want it to be considered a short barrel rifle. The upper I'm interested in is a 10.5".

I thought the same thing about the Glock mags. I have some, but I no longer own a Glock 9mm. The scorpion with the pistol brace is still a pistol. It took me a while to try these braces out and since last month I'm now hooked.
IMG_2321.JPG
IMG_2309.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG

I bought the scorpion on the Odt for $700, ordered the blade and adapter kit from shockwave industries for about $100. I've never installed an easier piece of equipment in all my years of shooting.

So it's considered a brace and not a stock? And are you interested in selling any of those 33rd glock mags?

I plan on getting another Glock at some point. For an easy to clean, well designed, economical firearm, the scorpion is it for me. I love my sigs, but the scorpion beat the sig mpx and AR9s because of simplicity to clean, initial cost, cost friendly mags and accessories and reliability.

I plan on getting another Glock at some point. For an easy to clean, well designed, economical firearm, the scorpion is it for me. I love my sigs, but the scorpion beat the sig mpx and AR9s because of simplicity to clean, initial cost, cost friendly mags and accessories and reliability.

The Scorpion also suppresses better than the MPX and the AR9 as well if I'm not mistaken.

I want an AR9 and a MPX but the more I researched the more it looked like the Scorpion is an all around better gun.

Back
Top Bottom