• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR9 pistol

oh i know all about the blade, have it on my two ar pistols, i was wondering about how expensive it was to get the buffer tube on the scorpion, didnt know if it threaded right on or if you need an adapter or what
Ohhhhh gotcha man sorry misinterpreted it. Wish I had a scorpion myself :frusty:

oh i know all about the blade, have it on my two ar pistols, i was wondering about how expensive it was to get the buffer tube on the scorpion, didnt know if it threaded right on or if you need an adapter or what

It comes as a kit, a scorpion adapter, kak tube and shockwave blade for about $100. I bought my kit from shockwave's web site. Goes on in a couple minutes. Easiest thing I've ever installed.

Ohhhhh gotcha man sorry misinterpreted it. Wish I had a scorpion myself :frusty:

i know! they are pretty damn tempting and prices just keep getting better, their mags are reasonable too. im just waiting to see where the price will go before scooping one up

i know! they are pretty damn tempting and prices just keep getting better, their mags are reasonable too. im just waiting to see where the price will go before scooping one up
I'd probably trade my AR9 for one if it had a shockwave already on it. Dunno who'd be hunting that deal though

Back
Top Bottom