• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR9 small parts compatibility???

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
i have a PSA AR-9 Colt style lower, matched with a PSA upper. Only issue was I had to tweak the ejector a bit to ride closer and higher in the Bolt channel to eject reliably, once I bent it a bit it runs flawlessly. Several hundred rounds through it zero malfunctions. My question is, will the replacement CMMG MK9 ejector work in my PSA lower? I know there's no "mil-spec" with this but I can't see PSA making a proprietary ejector for a Colt style lower.

They both are held by roll pins, in the standard location where an AR9 ejector would sit. I haven't popped the PSA ejector out and measured, wanted to see if anyone knew before I bought a couple CMMG replacement ejectors just for safe keeping and future maintenance.

PSA wouldn't comment on any compatibility when I called and asked, nor were they willing to sell me "extra" parts. The only option they had was "when/if it breaks mail it in and we will fix" I hate waiting and am fully capable of installing and tweaking another ejector myself. Thanks guys!

Replacement part -
http://www.primaryarms.com/cmmg-ar-9-ejector-kit-for-9mm-ar-rifles-90ca5c7

This is before i bent it right to ride tighter in the channel, came from factory straight as an arrow. No worries after tweaking. When I get home and if necessary I can take a picture of the side of the receiver where the roll pin goes in.
IMG_4265.JPG

No one? I know Quarter Circle 10 has their own Colt type CMMG type ejector slightly different and CMMG has theirs? Sooooooo???? No ones replaced a PSA AR9 colt fed ejector?

Back
Top Bottom