• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ARC22 bullets tumbling

He hasn’t posted in over a year, maybe email him?

3EC7C97C-2A56-44E5-BBD4-764EB8316A14.jpeg

The arc22 has a steel baffle at the muzzle of the gun, known as a blast baffle. I have an arc22al which is rated .22lr only and haven't had any tumbling issues. I hope you can get this taken care of.

The arc22 has a steel baffle at the muzzle of the gun, known as a blast baffle. I have an arc22al which is rated .22lr only and haven't had any tumbling issues. I hope you can get this taken care of.
I am really hoping I can get in contact with him as it is crazy quiet. I took the can apart last night and it looks as if the steel baffle took the brunt of the impact. You would think it would have at least nicked the end cap to be tumbling at 15 feet.

Welcome to the club. I have two and both cans were absolute crap. Took some work, but he is currently fixing them. Send him an email. Supposedly, he is getting better about monitoring his email.

FWIW, he has not closed. He is moving his shop. Has taken longer than he has expected.

Welcome to the club. I have two and both cans were absolute crap. Took some work, but he is currently fixing them. Send him an email. Supposedly, he is getting better about monitoring his email.

FWIW, he has not closed. He is moving his shop. Has taken longer than he has expected.
What were the issues?

What were the issues?
Just about everything. Baffle strikes so keyholing and absolutely horrible accuracy. Threads were cut too large as well, so wobble, wobble on a gun unless you had it super tight and checked it every couple rounds. Truly complete disaster. I have other 22 cans with no issues on the same guns. It's not a gun or user error.

Actually he just called me back from an email I sent. Said he’s going to make it right he just has a lot going on. Hopefully get this straight for small game season so the kiddos can whack and stack some tree rats!

Back
Top Bottom