• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are any braces legal under the new edict.

Using the brace calculator at gun university.com, I could get none to pass, it's complicated by the use of arbitrary dimensions that are not defined such as amount of material that would enable shouldering. Additionally buried in the mess is a statement about advertising or promotional material showing it shouldered. Has anyone else tried the brace calculator?

Using the brace calculator at gun university.com, I could get none to pass, it's complicated by the use of arbitrary dimensions that are not defined such as amount of material that would enable shouldering. Additionally buried in the mess is a statement about advertising or promotional material showing it shouldered. Has anyone else tried the brace calculator?
Haven’t looked at that calculator, maybe try it tomorrow.
Going by ATF website, I think I can get one in as pistol by using a short pistol tube buffer assembly.
3DFF8767-DAF7-4202-B749-99200FD5756E.jpeg

Think it’ll meet the length of pull requirement, ought to be gtg if can make weight.

Haven’t looked at that calculator, maybe try it tomorrow.
Going by ATF website, I think I can get one in as pistol by using a short pistol tube buffer assembly.
View attachment 5347003
Think it’ll meet the length of pull requirement, ought to be gtg if can make weight
Would like to know how this turns out.

Back
Top Bottom