• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are Georgia businesses required to let biological males use the women's restroom?

I've got a niece on my wifes side that's built like a rhinocerous who's a lesbo and identifies as a man. She makes tiktok videos lip synching to ghey music dressed like some weird anime characters. She's definitely mentally ill and EVERYTHING anyone says is somehow offensive and demeans her. She insists everyone use her made up pronouns and when my wifes sister refused she called 911 and said she was being abused. Those people are mentally ill degenerates that shouldn't be allowed to share the same oxygen as a child

I've got a niece on my wifes side that's built like a rhinocerous who's a lesbo and identifies as a man. She makes tiktok videos lip synching to ghey music dressed like some weird anime characters. She's definitely mentally ill and EVERYTHING anyone says is somehow offensive and demeans her. She insists everyone use her made up pronouns and when my wifes sister refused she called 911 and said she was being abused. Those people are mentally ill degenerates that shouldn't be allowed to share the same oxygen as a child
Gender dysphoria was once defined as a mental disorder. But since the left dictates speech now they just change any definition that becomes inconvenient. Kinda like how we are in a recession so let’s change the definition so we are not in a recession no mo.

Q: Does Georgia have a law about transgenders or cross-dressers using bathrooms at a workplace?

A: I don't know of any specific law on this topic that is a real law passed by legislative body, but in this era of liberals doing whatever they want in defiance of the law and the constitution, we now have progressive-leaning government agencies interpreting civil rights laws from the 1960s to give all sorts of gay and transgender rights to people. ( Even though such concepts were not even in the back of the minds of the senators and congressmen that voted these laws into existence). Federal "letter agencies" like the EEOC have seized this power and courts are going along with this scheme.

EEOC --The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission-- says:

"Does an employer have the right to have separate, sex-segregated bathrooms, locker rooms, or showers for men and women?

Yes. Courts have long recognized that employers may have separate bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers for men and women, or may choose to have unisex or single-use bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers. The Commission has taken the position that employers may not deny an employee equal access to a bathroom, locker room, or shower that corresponds to the employee’s gender identity.[6]

In other words, if an employer has separate bathrooms, locker rooms, or showers for men and women, all men (including transgender men) should be allowed to use the men’s facilities and all women (including transgender women) should be allowed to use the women’s facilities."

If the above quote from the EEOC is too long or too difficult to understand, it means the EEOC demands that all employers let gay and transgender people use whatever bathrooms they want.

If an employer is large enough to be covered by Title VII of the civil rights act of 1964, then they could get in trouble with the federal government for restricting who can use their bathrooms.

Either the agency itself could fine them or the agency could give a "right to sue" letter to an offended employee who could then retain a private lawyer to sue in federal court.

If the above quote from the EEOC is too long or too difficult to understand, it means the EEOC demands that all employers let gay and transgender people use whatever bathrooms they want.

If an employer is large enough to be covered by Title VII of the civil rights act of 1964, then they could get in trouble with the federal government for restricting who can use their bathrooms.

Either the agency itself could fine them or the agency could give a "right to sue" letter to an offended employee who could then retain a private lawyer to sue in federal court.
I appreciate you responding GaGunLawBook. That was the information I needed.

Back
Top Bottom