• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are Olights junk?

If you’re interested in an 18650 powered light then check out the Convoy s2+. I have a couple of them. They range from 900 lumens to about 2000 lumens depending on the model of LED you choose. They’re my current EDC and I haven’t had any issues with them. Some of them you can get an 18350 tube body for it and use an 18350 battery, half the size of 18650, and you will still get the full power from the light, just not as long of run times. You do get a much smaller footprint out of it though.

I have a couple and they’ve been pretty decent. I’ve heard extremely mixed reviews on how good different models are. I think the whole “paying youtubers to say good stuff about our product” thing is kinda bonkers though.

I have a couple and they’ve been pretty decent. I’ve heard extremely mixed reviews on how good different models are. I think the whole “paying youtubers to say good stuff about our product” thing is kinda bonkers though.
Oh it’s real. There was a document leaked a little while back, “vista outdoors”… I beleive was the company. Anyway it showed all of the payed endorsements to YouTube personalities like Garand Thumb and MrGunsNGear etc.
that being said I don’t think Olight is bad for casual use I just think with research and smart shopping you can find better options

Back
Top Bottom