• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are people actually buying used ARs on ODT?

Also I wonder how many "invested" during the panic and now have an unrealistic outlook on their ar' s value. Obviously buying with intent to resell at a profit is not taken too kindly to by the Fed, but I think it happened. Not that I agree with this infringement.

I think people are buying now to sell higher at a later date.

I heard one salesman shout proudly "These are as low as you will see in your lifetime." I calmly replied back, "That is what Kroger was saying about the toilet paper they had on sale." I said months ago and I have seen a couple for sale for this magic number--- $350.

For me the question is , how low will they go? I see this time as an opportunity to invest in a few entry level ARs if you want. I do not think they will get lower than the $300+ range. I imagine manufacturers are dumping current stock and trying to keep a workforce busy and supply chain intact. I cannot foresee this model lasting. I think higher end builders will be fine. There will always be a perceived value for those wanting higher end ARs. The low-end offerings will thin out as smaller manufacturers struggle to keep up in a price war and eventually fold or get absorbed. Larger low-end suppliers will then be able to start creeping prices back up until the market decides what "normal" pricing should be. This feels like a buyers market that will not be able to go much lower. But many factors could influence it in many ways. Should be an interesting year ahead...

PRICE POINT IS:

Ash_Tree_.jpg 50

Back
Top Bottom