• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are there any cheap gas grills that aren't....

Gas is for amateurs. You should have bought a big green egg or Weber. Real men use charcoal.

Real men have jobs and don't have time to wait all night for the charcoal to flame down,the ceramic to warm up, the humidity to be just right, and for the moon to be at the correct phase in the sky before charring the Oscar Meyer wieners for the kids.

And that why I have a Big Green Egg and a Webber Genesis gas grill. The Webber gets used 3 or 4 times per year. The Green Egg weekly. And, I'm a real man with a real job.

Find your joy. I can't justify the expense of a big green egg or the time investment when there are still gun types I don't own. No offense intended.

I personally use the big black egg (smoked me a nice ribeye tonight)..

.. but if I were to use gas it would be The Big Easy infared gas griller from Char-Broil, they’re sometimes referred to as oil-less turkey fryers but these cook everything and have a spot to put wood hickory chips for flavoring. They cost $150-$200 depending on size and accessories.

View attachment 2004675 View attachment 2004676 View attachment 2004667 View attachment 2004674
Aalready have one of those . :)

Well. I'm going to have to get used to having heat again. All 3 burners on lowest setting cooked way faster than I was expecting. User error... :doh:
Oops.
7a599b1b82069abe7fdedfb02f1437ff.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom