• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are There Any Reliable 9mm Carbines Available That Use D/S Glock Mags?

They are a bit hard to find. Saw some on Gun Broker and at a few online stores. Some command high prices particularly Glock 19, and colors FDE and OD green. There is a modification to the G17 model to shorten it 1/4 to 1/2 inch proportionally for standard G-19s to fit. I'm leaning to the G-17 and just buy extra 33 round sticks. The G-17s are more available and often cheaper. Saw IV8888 vids showing it's lethality at 440 yards through ballistic gelatin using both FMJ and various HPs.

A lot of dealers are gouging on the price of them, but a local dealer sells them under $400 and gets them in regularly...

Found a KEL TEC Sub2000 Glock 17 9mm on Gun Broker and bought it. I liked the seller's attitude- no credit card fees and very modest shipping (less than $20).
I appreciate all of the advice and support in making this purchase. Thank you

I use the TNW (By Aero Precision) in 9 & 45 ACP they run $654 at The Country Folks superstore in Cumming, and are caliber changeable from 9 to 40, 45 is propriety due to increased size. I added a longer rail to the one pictured for accessories and use both in short range 3 gun matches.
http://www.tnwfirearms.com/product-p/asrx-cplt-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.htm

mine pictured, stock below it,
20160916_083946_resized.jpg

tnw 9mm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom