• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are used PSA ARs selling anymore?

A noveske, a colt, a head down, a black rain, or an Anderson arms will not make something deader when you shoot it, it will not be inherently more accurate or more reliable. It won't last longer before something needs to be repaired.

A noveske, a colt, a head down, a black rain, or an Anderson arms will not make something deader when you shoot it, it will not be inherently more accurate or more reliable. It won't last longer before something needs to be repaired.

You clearly don't shoot suppressed or full auto much. Both will choke most lower grade guns.

I'll give you that... But I do not think you will find one bit of differance in performance between Colt and other AR's... If you are buying a AR rifle and might find yourself, selling it down the road, might want to get a Colt, because it will be easier to unload down the road. I get that...

I don't know how else to compare the rifles.... If I had a Colt rifle, and it did the same thing, as my Doublestar rifle, yes... I might be be a "fanboy" of Colt rifles... But, I had a home build Doublestar rifle, and it shot just as well as the the RRA, and the S&W M4 clones, two of my buddies had up there... I don't know what other "yardstick" to compare in rifle to rifle comparison....
Now, I will say this... I have seen a few Colt M16A2 rifles shoot a 25 meter shot group size less than a dime... I'd take that Colt rifle into battle with me all day long... But they were the very, very, few exceptions to the rule...

assembly processes and materials used are how professionals and SMEs compare them.

assembly processes and materials used are how professionals and SMEs compare them.

Thank you, I am a professional, and subject matter expert... I have attended every single army marksmanship school in the army, except sniper school. ( But I have qualified expert on the M-107 LRSR, and M-110 SASS, and the M-14 EBR.) I literally have a 3 ring binder full of awards and letters of appreciation for marksmanship instruction, I was even selected to teach BRM at West Point one summer. I received over 20 unit coins from warrior units that came through my class when I was at the Ft. McCoy RTC. At at the end of 4 years at the RTC, I was one of two marksmanship instructors to be awarded a MSM.

So, please enlighten me as to your professional qualification as a subject matter expert on the assembly process of the Colt M16A2, M16A4 or the Colt M4 rifle....

Thank you, I am a professional, and subject matter expert... I have attended every single army marksmanship school in the army, except sniper school. ( But I have qualified expert on the M-107 LRSR, and M-110 SASS, and the M-14 EBR.) I literally have a 3 ring binder full of awards and letters of appreciation for marksmanship instruction, I was even selected to teach BRM at West Point one summer. I received over 20 unit coins from warrior units that came through my class when I was at the Ft. McCoy RTC. At at the end of 4 years at the RTC, I was one of two marksmanship instructors to be awarded a MSM.

So, please enlighten me as to your professional qualification as a subject matter expert on the assembly process of the Colt M16A2, M16A4 or the Colt M4 rifle....

i never claimed to be a SME, just was pointing out how those people differentiate...

as far as me enlightening you...as compared to RRA and other junk rifles?

Back
Top Bottom