• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are we alone in the universe?

The advanced technology that would be needed to bring a hostel force to the earth from another star would be able to brush our defenses away as if they never existed. Preparation would be costly and useless at this point. The movie "Independence Day" is science fantasy, not science fiction.
This all damn day. The technology any VISITORS would posses, well, we wouldn't be commenting in this thread. Infinite. Hard to imagine. Distance, space, possibilities, with no end. I am not going to argue religious belief. Very personal thing. Whatever works for you. I believe in God. I don't think creation is all by accident. Life out there? Sure, maybe but I dont think we are going there and they are not coming here.

This all damn day. The technology any VISITORS would posses, well, we wouldn't be commenting in this thread. Infinite. Hard to imagine. Distance, space, possibilities, with no end. I am not going to argue religious belief. Very personal thing. Whatever works for you. I believe in God. I don't think creation is all by accident. Life out there? Sure, maybe but I dont think we are going there and they are not coming here.
I am second on this!! 100% Sir!! - With you!

If you study the hieroglyphics, not only in Egypt, but also from South America and from caves in our mid west, you can plainly see the indications of "visitors" from somewhere else. Leornardo Da Vinci was painting pictures of helicopters and submarines back in the 16 century.

If there were only a few people who say they saw unfamiliar beings and were abducted and taken away from earth, examined and brought back, then one could be skeptical. But when people from all over the globe are telling the same story of abduction and report seeing strange beings from so many different places, I think it has to be considered.

The main thing that I see and have seen is that whatever we constantly see in the movies has always seemed to come to pass. From Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, 2001 Space Odyssey, to walking in space. I have never seen what I would consider an alien from another planet, although it is said that you would not be able to tell if you did. When one thinks of space aliens, the ones with the big head and big eyes come to mind. But it is said that the ones that are referred to as the "Nordics" are tall, fair skinned with blond hair and blue eyes.

If we ever find out what is going on in Antarctica we may all be more aware of who is out there. One thing is for sure, if we have been visited by extraterrestrials, that means they were able to find us , but we haven't been able to find them, not to my knowledge anyway. And the way I heard it, we were warned away from the moon, that's why we lost interest so suddenly. Interesting conversation. Are we really alone? Too much stuff to think about.

At some point we need to continue research and development in such fields as aeronautics and space travel. One day our planet will face an event similar to the one that wiped out the dinosaurs. We should be ready not for ourselves. Mainly because those advancements aren't likely to happen in our life time. But for the future of the human race. Explore and set up colonies on every inhabitable planet. Also lets see if we can develop some decent weaponry to arm them with. We might need it when we start poking our heads around that corner.
Wow.....Bypass was actually cool about this stuff back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom