• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are Xtreme bullets still the best deal going on bulk 147/165gr 9mm?

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Used up the last of my 147gr today, still have some 165gr bullets left, but have mislplaced my load data on those so will be scouring tonight for load data (if you have load data, id love it, somebody provided it previously but dont remember who, just remember them comparing it to a nun masturbating lol). Using almost exclusively VV N320. Reloading for suppressor use mainly. Looking for the best deal going on the heavy 9mm bullets in bulk. Sure wish Xtreme sold 158gr in 9mm, but only see them in .38, would that work? looking to pick up maybe 1k or so bullets. Not married to copper plated RN, just what I have always used.

in for info. Roze Distribution in AL has good prices on 147gr FMJ or JHP. Usually around $110/1k, less if you buy more.

I've heard of people using heavier bullets in the 9mm, if anyone has more details or recipes I'm all ears. Can should be here soon and have a bunch of N320 as well.

I've got lead, powder coating materials, and could be convinced to buy a mold if that's the right direction for heavies in a 9mm.

I vote for rose distribution (zero bullet company) for bullets. They also have free shipping. Why buy plate or cast lead when zero bullet has a real bullet for less. I was using extreme plated until I found zero bullets.

I picked up 3k 147gr couple weeks back from extreme when they had their daily deals going. My go to is 3.5grn titegroup at 1.150. Last batch of 165 i ran with 2.8 tg @ 1.140. That was just enough to cycle reliably without a can and 2.6gr@ 1.160 with can only(stupid quiet) n320 and 310 are way cleaner and meter much better just a little more pricey.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I picked up 3k 147gr couple weeks back from extreme when they had their daily deals going. My go to is 3.5grn titegroup at 1.150. Last batch of 165 i ran with 2.8 tg @ 1.140. That was just enough to cycle reliably without a can and 2.6gr@ 1.160 with can only(stupid quiet) n320 and 310 are way cleaner and meter much better just a little more pricey.

How long did they take to ship?
3.5 under 145 @ 1.15 is my recipe for 145’s as well.

How long did they take to ship?
3.5 under 145 @ 1.15 is my recipe for 145’s as well.
Usually 3 to 4 days. Anything over 2000 rounds takes a day longer (pissed off usps workers) first time buyers get free shipping so deff take advantage and bulk up if you plan on plated

Back
Top Bottom