• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are Xtreme bullets still the best deal going on bulk 147/165gr 9mm?

FWIW, loaded up some 165gr Xtremes on 3.0gr of VV N320 at 1.15 and they sounded great. Primer system **** the bed again before i got through more than about 20 but it's a hell of a load. Also looking for recommendations on an upgrade from the Lee 1000, don't have enough time to fool with it and keep it running well anymore, just want something easy and reliable.

FWIW, loaded up some 165gr Xtremes on 3.0gr of VV N320 at 1.15 and they sounded great. Primer system **** the bed again before i got through more than about 20 but it's a hell of a load. Also looking for recommendations on an upgrade from the Lee 1000, don't have enough time to fool with it and keep it running well anymore, just want something easy and reliable.
Get a Dillon 650 and stop screwing around with Lee or Hornady.

l
What primers are you using ?

Back
Top Bottom