Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Tacos

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Depends

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Same buddy that I found the money under the furniture calls me one day and asks me to come help him w/ his truck. I am no mechanic, but was bored so I rode over to his house. He was fiddling around w/ the throttle cable on an early 70's model Ford truck. Using a coat hanger trying to fabricate something that would work. Every time he would get out on the road and give it throttle it would break. Told him I bet daddy had one. He said there was no way that someone just happen to have the throttle cable for a '71 Ford laying around. I said, bet ya. We go over to daddy's and ask him. He said, I have 3 of them. Goes over to a mountain of parts and pulls out 3 throttle cables. Sure enough, it worked. Is my daddy a hoarder? Absolutely!! And, the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I have a 5 gallon bucket of nails in my shop, that I got out of my daddy’s shop when he died in 1994. when I was a kid had to pull them out of boards and straighten them,I just can’t make myself throw them away,every time I go in it,I look at them and just shake my head with a smile.i guess my kids will throw them away one day.

Many of my family members (mainly older) don’t sail any of their stuff. I didn’t take after them I will sail something in a heart beat.

I'm cleaning out my storage rooms now as I write these lines. I just found 300 Green Sand bags, plus other stuff I donated to ODT auctions. I still have to do a entire attic of Military Gear.

I have a 5 gallon bucket of nails in my shop, that I got out of my daddy’s shop when he died in 1994. when I was a kid had to pull them out of boards and straighten them,I just can’t make myself throw them away,every time I go in it,I look at them and just shake my head with a smile.i guess my kids will throw them away one day.
Or build something with lumber hoarded by another member.

Used to be.....

Mom cured me.

Sis and I had a 40cu yd dumpster dropped at the garage end of the basement. Only took 3 hours for 4 of us to fill it. Basement was still full.

It was Saturday, spent the night, went to church with mom next AM. Went home after, dumpster picked up Monday AM. Next weekend up, notice some things back in the basement that had been in the dumpster.

That 77 year old crawled in that dumpster to drag out a water damaged, rotted, and peeling corner server......... musta weighed 75 lbs.

I spent the next 2 weekends to and from Salvation Army at MY house. 15 SUV loads of crap.

We dread having to clean it out when she is gone....

Raise the garage doors and run a bobcat all the way through.

Back
Top Bottom