• No

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Tacos

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Depends

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Waste not want not.

There are definately levels of hoarding, I'm on the lower end of the scale. My wife's grandmother though could be on that TV show and her place is ****ing gross. She has undiagnosed mental disorders and enabling family though.

I just bought a small rental house and hauled away 5.5 tons of crap the first day. This is after the previous owner moved out and claimed they donated several truck loads of treasures. The older I get the less "stuff" (guns and ammo don't count as stuff) I want.

I'm somewhat of a hoarder. I think it's genetic. I don't keep junk, but if I buy new electronicsite, furniture, etc, I don't get rid of the old (unless broken) I just repurpose it. My dad was born the next to youngest of six siblings shortly after the depression (1943) in a poor farming family. He was taught to never waste anything and find a use for everything. He has a 2 story shop full of crap! His oldest brother has 3 large outbuildings so full of tools and equipment you have to squeeze through pig trails to get through it. He has old cars, tractors, and heavy equipment on the back side of his property. Also, I think my dad has every shirt or pair of jeans and boots he's ever owned. Lol

Back
Top Bottom