• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are you current on your tetanus shot?

They say you need a fresh shot every ten years.

I let mine lapse and a broke off thorn in my leg nearly kilt me.

Be smarter than I was. Keep your tetanus shot current if you stomp around in the woods. Free somewhere with most insurance plans.
I need to re up on that. Good call.

My last physical in October/2021, doc said "Are we working on the COVID vaccine today?" -- I said "Nope! I don't need that evil juice." - He laughed and said "You're due to take your tetanus vaccine though; last time was in 2011. Are you OK with it?" - I said "Yes, let's do it!" - So, the nurse came later and "supposedly" injected the tetanus vaccine on my arm. The reactions next day, was terrible and painful, and I started heaving some sort of pressure on my heart side. I started thinking "What if this mother F****r injected me with the other juice just to make more money?" - My wife didn't think twice, grabbed the phone and called them, after listening to her concern, the girl said, "someone will be with you shortly", nobody never picked that call up again till they hung up. After many try, they finale talked to her and she asked, what was the vaccine you guys gave to my husband? They said was tetanus... BUT I still have my doubts.

So, when you are taking any other vaccine, you better make sure to ask your care provider to show you the bottle of whatever they will be injecting into your veins! I should have but didn't think about it before. From now on, I won't trust anyone!!!

They say you need a fresh shot every ten years.

I let mine lapse and a broke off thorn in my leg nearly kilt me.

Be smarter than I was. Keep your tetanus shot current if you stomp around in the woods. Free somewhere with most insurance plans.
I am allergic to the tetanus shot, the one I had as a kid nearly kilt me.

I dinged my shin with a rusty saw last year...couldn't remember when last one was...but it was more than 7-8 years ago. got the shot. tetanus shots hurt the next day...the bolus is thick and intramuscular.

Can you still be a #pureblood with a tetanus jab? I thought they are all evil?
I’m pretty sure Publix gives the shot for free. It also includes whooping cough and something else. There was a sign taped to the counter at the local one here in Cumming.
TDaP, Tetanus, Diptheria and Pertussis. Check your coverage though.

Back
Top Bottom