Arguments on ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landofthefree

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Not really a question but I love how some of these old guys are so defensive about everything. We get it, you have more experience, but you don’t have to act like an asshole lmao. Isn’t the point of the gun community to bring people together. I’m not gonna say everyone is like this, because there are some very nice people on here, but there are so many people that are quick to argue with someone over nothing. I get that many of you older gentleman have nothing going on in your lives and ODT is all that you do with your time, but why spend the last few minutes of your life arguing? It’s easier to be nice, just saying

Not really a question but I love how some of these old guys are so defensive about everything. We get it, you have more experience, but you don’t have to act like an asshole lmao. Isn’t the point of the gun community to bring people together. I’m not gonna say everyone is like this, because there are some very nice people on here, but there are so many people that are quick to argue with someone over nothing. I get that many of you older gentleman have nothing going on in your lives and ODT is all that you do with your time, but why spend the last few minutes of your life arguing? It’s easier to be nice, just saying
Wait…. Last few minutes? Today?
What have you heard?

and they are not old folks thank you
Many of them are, actually. Like I said, it’s not everyone, but the vast majority are always making sarcastic/rude comments. With everything going on right now in the gun community, it would be better for us to stand together and protect gun rights rather than trying to **** on everyone.

You don't have to be old to be a AzzHat!

You don't have to be old to be a AzzHat!
Of course! Didn’t mean to generalize but from what I’ve seen, it’s from the older generation. Maybe it’s because they have more money, more experience, not sure… what I do know though is that we need to be nicer to each other

Many of them are, actually. Like I said, it’s not everyone, but the vast majority are always making sarcastic/rude comments. With everything going on right now in the gun community, it would be better for us to stand together and protect gun rights rather than trying to **** on everyone.
it will never happen, some made it us against them on this site.You dont bend you break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom