• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Armed Security Guards needed for Harvey recovery efforts

halo696

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
744   0
Reaction score
Licensed Armed Security Guards needed to provide mid to high level security for commercial, govt. and residential sites during the recovery process. Qualified individuals must have a current license "blue card" as a Private Detective and or Security Guard with current weapons rating by the Secretary of State Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies. No exceptions. I know there are many qualified individuals out there but even if you are active LE or former Navy Seal if you don't have a "blue card" I can do nothing for you. Just the terms of the contract Sorry. Uniformed and plain clothed positions available based on ratings. You must be Private Detective rated for plain clothed positions. We didn't make the rules. Just have to follow them so all security guard only rated individuals will be uniformed no exceptions. All licenses will be verified through the SOS before consideration is given. A brief break down of duties and pay below. PM me if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Base pay - 25.00 per hour / 12 hour shifts / 6 days a week / day and night
If you happen to have your shotgun rating as well you gain an extra 1.00 per hour.

contract term is 3 months onsite and I actually mean onsite. If you aren't comfortable sleeping in a trailer with up to 3 other persons no need apply.

All food, travel, uniforms, weapons and ammo provided. You will travel via bus to designated site with others providing service in the same area. No personal weapons allowed onsite. No exceptions. Being found with a personal weapon will result in immediate termination of the contract term. Again, not our rules just how it is.

3 month contract extensions will be case by case based on performance and services needed by the prime. We are expecting a minimum of 3 contract renewals or more based on the current situations.

Additional information will be given to qualified individuals after license verification and application review.

We did shotgun qualification but I don't think Ga. had a separate rating like some states. My guard card is expired

We did shotgun qualification but I don't think Ga. had a separate rating like some states. My guard card is expired

Georgia does have a separate rating and it will be listed on the website verification and the actual card. There are only 3 ratings available. Exposed carry, concealed carry and shotgun. Anyone that tells you there is a rating for carbine is mis informed. Hopefully one day but not as of yet. Jfyi.
20170901_151920.jpg

Back
Top Bottom