• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Armor: Where to souce a Level 3A composite plate?

steviesterno steviesterno I dug around on the Vertx site. Pretty interesting.
User170512 User170512 I like them more than I thought I would. I have used a 5.11 RUSH 72 for a range bag for a decade at least, holding much more weight than reasonable. Same with a RUSH 12 that was for travel and EDC.

really happy with the vertx right now. fits in where I work, carried it with a full med kit (and armor) on an airplane trip, and I edc with it.

the features are really nice for me and it's fitting in well. I'll buy more.

I am as well. I don't ANY want attention from anyone in public. That includes the general public, protesting idiots on either side of any given issue, groups of misguided youth, criminals, cops, people walking up the other side of the aisle in the grocery store, or the tooth fairy.
I'd rather go about my day in peace, and nobody remember my passing through, until such time I may be forced into becoming something less forgettable.
That's just my opinion. It may not be anyone else's, and may not be right, but it is what I believe to be best for me.
This is my thinking exactly. Zero desire to stand out as a threat, target, or even as memorable.

Back
Top Bottom