• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Armour pay event today!

PartyWithArty

Army Icon Supporter
The Name’s James, James Bond.
40   0
Reaction score
What’s up guys. This is the bbq guy. Appreciate everyone coming out and trying my bbq. I’m definitely disappointed in it today. I ran into so much snags before everyone showed up but we made it work. My bbq is definitely better than what y’all tried today.
I had a great time, shout out to Armour pay for allowing us to come together for this awesome event!

Attachments

• 08717166-F03E-428A-BCB7-BEAA7A3E34BD.jpeg
    08717166-F03E-428A-BCB7-BEAA7A3E34BD.jpeg
    375.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 1A500C3B-B824-4ACB-BEED-47E7D49516E6.jpeg
    1A500C3B-B824-4ACB-BEED-47E7D49516E6.jpeg
    267.4 KB · Views: 20
What’s up guys. This is the bbq guy. Appreciate everyone coming out and trying my bbq. I’m definitely disappointed in it today. I ran into so much snags before everyone showed up but we made it work. My bbq is definitely better than what y’all tried today.
I had a great time, shout out to Armour pay for allowing us to come together for this awesome event!
The chicken was perfect brother , you did great

This one:

Dang ! Missed this - although I have missed a lot lately with the seizure issues and all. I wish I could have made this, even just for a minute and to taste some wonderful bar-b-cue !! Hopefully next time !

Dang ! Missed this - although I have missed a lot lately with the seizure issues and all. I wish I could have made this, even just for a minute and to taste some wonderful bar-b-cue !! Hopefully next time !
You definitely missed out! This was such a good and cool event. Great group of people.

You definitely missed out! This was such a good and cool event. Great group of people.
Hopefully I will be at the next one if you put another on. I was either in the hospital or on restriction (still am, due to seizures they still can’t explain !) ….I am glad you had a good turnout though, it looks like . :)

Back
Top Bottom