• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Armslist advise

mo mauser

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Found a "Grail gun" on Armslist but have never used them and I'm leary of scams. It's a out of state purchase. Plan to to use USPS money order and include signed delivery for the money order. What else can I do to protect myself? Thanks in advance.

Everything, and I mean everything interesting I have found on Armslist was a scam. Some were so simple, all you had to do was a search of the image, others were done by folks that stayed in school beyond the 8th grade.

I've done a couple of local transactions on armslist and all were great people. That being said, I treat them no different than trades on here, if the communication isn't exactly what I expect, I ditch immediately before even agreeing to meet up. Unforunately I gained my spidey sense for trades that will give me a headache from here.

I bought my HK P7 M8 off Armslist and everything went smooth. I was a bit leery myself, due to the reputation.

I've had good luck on armslist but also walked away from a couple. Only out of state transactions I do involve reputable retailers and/or gunbroker

Back
Top Bottom